Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Nasty PUPPPS Rash!!!

Okay, these pictures are a sight for sore eyes!!! The last 2 weeks before I was induced, I got a pregnancy rash called PUPPPS. It is a rash that 1% of pregnant mommies potentially get because they are allergic to all the different changes going on in their body. So mine started out on my belly and after a few days, it rapidly spread all over my hands, arms and legs. I went to the labor and delivery ER on a Friday night, because I wanted them to induce me so the rash would go away. They couldn't because they were too busy with other mommies going into labor. So after yet another night of not sleeping and itching the crap out of my skin, I went back in hysterics, begging them to induce, and again they couldn't because this time they were short staffed. So finally December 10, 2007 at 3:45am, we get the call that they finally have a bed for me and can finally induce me and I am crying, because I am so HAPPY!!! Let me tell you...it was not fun!!!

No comments: