Tuesday, August 12, 2008

OUR BABY!!!

So bare with me as I fight back tears...Jake just turned 8 months on August 10th and I started thinking about how fast time has flown. It has been such a challenging, tiring, fun and exciting time and I decided to go through pictures to remember how little he used to be and I found the pictures below, so I thought I would share. The first picture is Jake about a month and a half old and as you can tell he looks so small in his bouncer. The next two pics are of Jake recently and as you can tell he barely fits in his bouncer and now that he's crawling (videos to come) he climbs in and out of it.

This first picture is of Jake in his swing on the second day we brought him home. He is also so tiny in it and the picture below it as you can tell he no longer fits in it and we probably shouldn't put him in it anymore cause it's a safety hazard and it no longer swings, it just makes noises like the little engine that could:)

Okay so I've dried my eyes and I hope you have too!!! We love this little guy and can't wait for many more memories with him:)

No comments: