Saturday, February 21, 2009

Photo Tag

My 6th file-6th picture was of my very good friend Rachelle and I this October when her and Greggie came to visit. I got a babysitter and got to go have some fun out on the town. Unfortunately Scott had to work, so he could not make the festivities:(

1. Go to: my documents/my pictures or its equivalent
2. Go to your 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag 6 people. (I can hardly stand the suspense!)

I hereby tag Penny Legge, Greg/Jillair Robinson, Chanel Gaines, Danielle Johnson and Danielle Steinmeyer:)

1 comment:

Irenicus said...

The supposed chairman of this installation is Scott? Who could this... Scott be? Mayhap it is an acronym or maybe a form or code. I do not know. Maybe Guilty Spark will have more information on this.