Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter 09'

I'm a little behind in posting Easter pics, but we didn't get to celebrate our extended family Easter get together till Tuesday because Scott had to work and then I had to post Scott's birthday, so I decided to wait till after that. So here goes...
Jakey in his Easter outfit (Don't look at his shorts, I forgot to iron
them)

Daddy and Jakey diggin in to his Easter basket (daddy looks a little sleepy)

Jakey hunting for Easter eggs

Jakey giving the Easter bunny a drink from his sippy cup


Then came Tuesday and the games begin...

Matt and Steph's concoction for the egg drop

Ben and Josh's concoction

Uncle Matt and Jake got a little tired during the festivities

Scott dropping or should I say throwing our concoction (let's just say we were out the game after that throw)

The egg roll

Grandpa and Grandma won the egg drop

Then Grandma Debbie was the lucky winner of our new game "Egg Roulette"

1 comment:

Sgt. and Mrs. Johnson said...

I love Jakey's Easter outfit, very very cute Chari! Jake is such a handsome little man. =)