Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another Cali Trip

For my birthday this year I wanted to take Jake to Disneyland, seeing as he and I would be free and Scott ended up getting in free thanks to Matt and Steph. We had quite the turn out...my best friend Cherise, her nephew Xzavier, my friend Danielle and Melissa, Matt, Steph, Emily and Roy. I had my reservations about taking a one and a half year old to Disneyland, but I thought what the heck it's pretty much a free trip. We got to the park at 10am and didn't leave until almost midnight and Jake did great!!! We all had so much fun:)




Jake on his very first ride...It's A Small World





Jake having a blast playing on Mickey's piano in Toontown



This picture is hilarious!!! We took Jake on Pirates of the Carribean and he was covering his eyes, but peaking out the side.



Our family pic with Mickey:) As soon as Jake saw Mickey he screeeeeamed like a baby!!!





Jake loving the teacups:)


The birthday girls!!!




The next day was our beach trip


Jake checking out the sand between his toes


Our annual family beach picture





Then Sunday we had a family party and Stephen's farewell



Then we finally got to meet a "friend" who is just as rambunctious as Jake!!! These boys had so much fun together, they played for hours!!!


2 comments:

NODRAMAMOMMA said...

Looks like Jakey needs a frog like that. That was so funny watching him. He is getting so big...Disneyland looked like a blast and how lucky for you to go with so many helpers! Oh, and I will always remember calling you to tell you Avery was born that day to find you were in Disneyland celebrating YOUR birthday! Funny!

Sgt. and Mrs. Johnson said...

Soooo Much Fun!!!! Thank you for coming out so we could celebrate your birthday with you! I loved it when Jakey and Ethen got to have a little play date...maybe now we can plan some more! =)