Monday, September 21, 2009

Diamondbacks Game 09'

Last week Matt and Steph invited us to the D'backs game with their co-workers. This was Jake's second game and I was wondering how he was going to do, seeing how he was barely crawling when I took him to his first game. He actually lasted till the 7th inning and then aunt Stephie took him for a bit, then I took him for a walk and then daddy took him the rest of the game. He was such a good boy:)

We had really good seats and the first batter up hit a foul ball right by us and had me freakin out the rest of the game!!!


Jake being a "ham"





Jake makin a mess

Daddy and Jakey enjoying the game

One pooped daddy and one happy boy!!!

2 comments:

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Looks like everyone had a good time! Will you email me a copy of Matt & Steph's pic? Thanks!

Marion and Steve said...

Hi Just checked your blog and found all the wonderful pics. Thank you for being so wonderful.
Grandma Marion and Grandpa Steve