Monday, November 2, 2009

Another Cali Trip...

My good friend Kari is going to be having a baby girl on Christmas Eve and her shower was two weeks ago in Cali. Scott couldn't get the weekend off, so Jakey and I went by ourselves. We took Jake to the mall/playground and I decided to try out the baby leash that we
have had since he was born. I am a little embarrassed to use it, seeing as it looks like my child is a dog on a leash. But he had a blast wearing it and a little freedom not being locked up in the stroller. Plus he looked adorable too:)


This was Jake after 15 minutes of driving in the car on our way home. He was a tuckered out little boy, he slept almost four hours straight!!!


Also while we were down there, my girlfriends and I took Jake to his first Pumpkin Patch. He had a lot of fun, but the one issue we had was that he wanted to ride EVERYTHING and unfortunately he was too small and they wouldn't let me go with him.


Jake posing for a picture, but not wanting to touch the hay...



Then we went to the petting zoo and he wanted to climb in the cage with the baby piggies.



Jakey with the chickens...He's saying bock, bock, bock:)



Jakey petting the goat... I swear these animals must've been on prozac or something, they just mozied around while all these little kids touched them.





Then we finally found a ride that would let me go on with him and he loved it!!! I couldn't get him off:)






And the last "ride" that Jake could go on himself. He was a little hesitant at first but once he saw that I wasn't going to leave him, he had fun.









2 comments:

Katie and Christian said...

So fun! By the way, I've had a thank you card sitting on our kitchen counter now for about a month for you guys. My goal is to send it this week! :)

Sentyle said...

Thank you for this post. so sweet